Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nursing home talent show




This morning I open Facebook and this crazy video pops up again...made me laugh right aloud again which I am always grateful for. So, I wanted to add to make sure you rememeber to NEVER stop having fun no matter what, when, who or why. Never lose the "you" that makes you so wonderfully and fearfully made. My spirit sister Andi added the following:

"When I am old I shall wear purple and dance to MJ for my geriatric GF's :) Because I'll probably have a touch of dementia and won't care what you think of me!

For those of you who know me...I'll shall be right next to her but wearing GREEN!!!

Never lose your humor in the face of great challenge. There are so many who love you and will lift you back up to whatever you need to rise to meet. That's the laws of attraction- like folks picking up the vibes you send out and knowing what you feel and sending you love to replace the hurt or fear. Never feel alone- we are all ONE! We are all connected to one great Source and at any time, any place we can enter that stream of well being. It's always there...stick your toe in and and test the "water".

Love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment