Friday, March 25, 2011

Rebirth and Closure



Painting by Elizabeth Silk entitled "Rebirth"






So, the new job is going amazingly well (knocking wood) and I am adjusting to the commute into the city and the new hours.  I am finally back in my own element and it feels like coming home.  I cannot be thankful enough for this opportunity that I had manifested for so long.  I knew it was right because my prayer was in Creator's time, not mine AND I didn't find the job- it found me- ha! There is so much to learn but I am grateful to gaining more knowledge.  I believe all knowledge is a gift that should be appreciated if only for the fact that someone took their time and love to give it to you.  Doesn't matter if you ever use it.

I AM TIRED THOUGH!  I drive over two hours a day now plus work eight hours.  I come home, might eat, wash my face, brush my teeth and collapse into bed.  I really feel my age now but the ride is so beautiful and I pass thru some really old towns and go thru the mountains so it's just lovely.  I just need to get a rhythm going and settle in.  Everyone there is so nice and helpful and I am just so happy to be there!

On another note, last night my old company called me for an exit interview...two weeks after I left????  So, if I am to follow my life path of love I have to be honest.  I was holding onto some negative energy which is my issue but I was glad to open up to her.  I was brutally honest but polite to her and very factual.  I gave no one sided jaded opinions- I said what happened and how I felt about it.  Since I left four more have gone as well.  It's insane- I have never seen turnover like that.  So, I let her know why and gave input I hope helps anyone else who takes a job at that company.  Worst place I have ever worked hands down.  My positive points are that I met some amazing people I am keeping in touch with AND I got to tell someone how I felt which lifted a burden I didn't realize I was carrying. Now, it's done.  Yet another blessing to be thankful for.

So, forward we go into the Vernal Equinox loving and open and growing every day like the flowers and trees who are waking up.  We have the opportunity for re-birth every single day-how amazing is that? I hope we take it!

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment