Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another Puzzle Piece...




So, I got the job.  I am so stoked!  I needed this and I am so grateful.  I have been on a spiritual journey for some time now.  I'll be on it for the rest of my life for the record.  I have manifested and tried to have faith and PATIENCE which for me is a discipline.  I stopped the prayers that went "Dear God, I want this and that and the other thing" and they became "Source, thank you.  I know there are changes that I would like to see but in YOUR time, never mine again.  I surrender to you that I am exactly where I am supposed to be in the Universe right now" (thanks Tricia Huffman- AMAZING joyologist, Trish and Rob MacGregor and my Andi friend).  I realized that I don't know the plan and by forcing the plan disaster ensues.  I learned in the hardest of lessons, that I wish on noone, but I am grateful for the knowledge.

So, the formal offer came in yesterday and I was too happy to say yes because I knew it was right.  The job came out of nowhere and so I knew there was a force behind it that was so much higher than me.  I am finally going to dig out.  I am going to be ok financially, I am going to be ok physically, I am ensuring I am ok mentally and spiritually and now I can do the things I need/want to do in time.  I wanted to consult with Tricia Huffman who selflessly offers herself as a Joyologist to any and all...by donation in some cases just to be accessible to folks without a golden checkbook, which in this day and age is really unheard of.  I was floored by that- a struggling single mom like me could be touched by her on what I can afford- wow.  So, now, when I get on my feet I can benefit from her expertise which is SUCH a blessing.  I can also afford to pay for my soon to be 16 year old's car insurance when he gets his license which is going to be STEEP.  I just believed it would all happen.  I focused and manifested and believed that ANYTHING is possible, even for me, and, it is.

Belief is where it starts.  The firm belief that if you surrender to the stream of well being that is always available and believe in the goodness of the Universe that in time, all things will work themselves out.  I used to follow this unquestionably and then I lost my way for a time.  I was clouded by the mitote that the chaos sometimes brings and simply got lost.  I am incredibly grateful Creator didnt chalk me up to a lost cause and continued to pursue me and help me find my way again.  I am grateful to those whose hands were sent to guide me along both showing me what I should do and what I should most assuredly NOT do.  The latter I am probably the most thankful to because they are the real teachers in my humble opinion.  It is that which hurts us that leaves an indelible mark on the stream of consciousness. 

So, off we go on a new journey.  I am trying to celebrate with gracious humble gratitude and keep the snarky -bwwaaahhaa you rotten people who were mean to me and are still stuck in that hateful place lady at bay.  She's a fiesty and persistent thing.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment