Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Week In



Week one...done!!  I made it and I am grateful and excited.  I manifested love, peace and positivity all week and it manifested in me.  I only got upset at work one time and for a total of maybe 5 minutes. While I was a bit disappointed in myself for letting someone get to me I decided not to look at it that way.  ONE person got me for a few minutes...the rest of the week I was patient and positive and that's HUGE!  I don't story for me that I let myself down, I story that on EVERY other call and situation I was THE BOMB!!   It's a work in progress and a discipline but I am good at both so I got this...

Now starts week two.  I am focused and studying and clearing regularly.  Cleaning my stones with sea salt to wash away any negativity and smudging.  It's year seven...a common theme for me this year and again I am just grateful.  The shift is here and this past week I lost six pounds.  I wasn't kidding; EVERYTHING is different.  So, off I go again tomorrow to keep being me.  I also decided to do things for me this year, like taking off my birthday Tuesday.  1-11-11 is only coming once in my lifetime so I'm going to celebrate it with a hike if the weather holds out.  Maybe accupuncture too...we'll see.

It's very empowering to learn you can surround yourself with an aura of positivity and to see the Universe give it back. It's a miracle really and I am grateful to Andi for teaching me to manifest and to Creator for making me with enough curiosity to try it AND giving me an open mind.  I am most grateful to all those who have hurt me so much.  You have taught me who I don't want to be and help me to clearly see the goodness in the world.   I am also grateful to those I find annoying and mean spirited who test my resolve and make me work harder at storying something loving about them to change my mindset.  You challenge me to be better and I love you for that. 

I'm doing it...yay me!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment