Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11

beatles musician musicians band bands lennon mccartney

It's my birthday 1-11-11...cue the Beatles riff..."It is your birthday...happy birthday to you".

What a cool day to be me.  I have been playing with numbers since I realized my birthday was going to be on 1-11-11 and that I would only see that once.  I have had a blast twisting and turning the numbers to keep "proving" to my mind that the equations all equal a huge shift for me to the positive.  I wanted to share a few I came up with. 

1. 1-11-2011 adds up to 7.  This is the 7th yr in a cycle of pain and misfortune-it's ending-I feel it
2. I am 38 today and 3+8=11 which is today's date
3. My birthday equals 7 this year and mom's equals 11...her birthday is Jan 7th-mine the 11th.
4. 1-11-2012=8.  7+1=8 and it's the first year of the new cycle so rightfully it is eight.
5. On 1-11-2012 I will be 39- 3+9=12...in the year 12 which is the first year of the new cycle.
6. One of my fav musicians is born on 4-8 and that also equals 12...ok that one is random but you get the pic

Everything keeps adding up...everything.  I am so excited and so grateful to be a part of it all.  I cannot wait to see what life holds as I move through this year of transition which is already amazing.  I have to stay focused and positive and be ready for the gifts the Universe is bestowing on me already.  I am so grateful to all who have helped in this journey and so excited to share my positivity and lessons with anyone the Universe sends my way who needs them.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment