Saturday, July 23, 2011

True






Am I destined to walk with my shoulders stooped under the weight of betrayal and lonliness.
Lost and wandering, yearning for someone with whom to share that which is me?
Do I have the courage to open my heart which has been broken so badly I felt physical pain; eyes that have cried themselves dry from such hurt and sorrow...do I have the perserverance to try and conquer fear?

I yearn for you with feelings so deep and urgent  as I walk barefoot through the grass I feel their vibrations coming up from earth mother.  I walk alone offering my soft moon light until my feet meet the water and it is then i feel the light that is you.  A light as bright as the sun and pure  I know it instantly-it is the light of my true.  Seeing one another doesn't matter- regardless of physicalities we are matched, for our spirits are already in love.  We have imagined one another and manifested each other for so long we know every inch of one another without ever touching.

You gently remove the heavy weights from my weary shoulders and I kiss the tears from your eyes.  As we lay in the soft cool grass entwined we know we are moon and sun, I am earth and you are water and we were destined to be right in this moment.There is no need for physical speech because our souls communicate on a much higher level and we are one. We will always be one and we are grateful.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment